The Friends of the Milan Public Library invite you to join us in support of this important community resource: YOUR LIBRARY!
The Friends meet twice per year and will hold their fall business meeting at the Milan Public Library on Tuesday, Sept. 27 at 7 p.m. The meeting is open to the public – everyone who is interested in supporting Library projects is invited to attend.
Membership categories are:
Bronze Patron: $25.00
Silver Patron: $50.00
Gold Patron: $100.00
Life Member: $150.00
As a member, you can participate in a variety of committees or activities. The Friends provide support to numerous Library programs, including –
- Summer Reading Program
- Library Computers and Technology
- Books for Babies – Kits for Newborns
- Used Book Sale (at library during open hours)
- Books for Veterans Administration Hospital Patients
- Book Bunch Discussion Forum (2nd Monday at 1:00 p.m.)
The Friends of the Milan Public Library is a member of Friends of Libraries U.S.A. and Friends of Michigan Libraries.
For more information, contact Marilyn Alexander at 734-439-2714 or come to the Fall Meeting!